Trustee: United Virginia Education Fund
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- United Virginia Education Fund supports and develops peer-to-peer new economic development for the "Common Good for the Commonwealth." We appreciate that Kiva Zip is dedicated to bringing together people in a peer-to-peer supportive relationship, and believe this matches up well with our mission.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- United Virginia Education Fund supports and develops peer-to-peer new economic development for the "Common Good for the Commonwealth."
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- United Virginia works heavily with aspiring entrepreneurs, training them to become successful business owners. Borrowers we endorse will have a significant track record of program involvement, and United Virginia staff will visit their business, verify their financial records, and ensure they have adequate cash flow to repay their loan.
About United Virginia Education Fund
Trustee type: Non-profit Focused On New Economic Development
Location: Richmond, VA
Time on Kiva: December 12, 2012 (50 months)
Total loans: $15,000
Paying on time: Not enough data
Paying back late: Not enough data
Repayment rate: 93%
All Loans for this Trustee