Trustee: San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Community Center
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Using an integrated approach to providing economic supports through financial, employment and small business services, we continually explore innovative partnerships that address the needs of our clients. Through Kiva Zip, we are able to provide more opportunities for low-to-moderate income LGBT entrepreneurs to create community and access capital to start or grow their businesses.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Our mission is to connect people and opportunities so together we can build a strong and healthy LGBT community, and a more welcoming and equitable world. Underscoring this is our economic development programs, which work to expand economic opportunities for LGBT people, businesses, communities in need and our allies.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
About San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (LGBT) Community Center
Trustee type: 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization
Location: San Francisco, CA
Time on Kiva: February 3, 2012 (55 months)
Total loans: $42,500
Paying on time: Not enough data
Paying back late: Not enough data
Repayment rate: 99%
All Loans for this Trustee