Trustee: The Dupont Circle Business Incubator
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Our focus is primarily on providing largely free programming, networking and advice to people and small businesses, and space when they need or want it. Funding is often an obstacle for the people we serve and want to help, and it's an aspect of entrepreneurship that we haven't been able to adequately address without a group like Kiva.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To provide space, services, programs and networking to people who seek to start, accelerate, re-invent or aquire a business.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I'd follow any criteria provided by Kiva, of course, and use the methodology I currently use to asses viability. Groups that don't seem to be viable yet could get advice and ideas from DCBI if they're not yet ready to be endorsed.
About The Dupont Circle Business Incubator
Trustee type: Small Privately Funded Business Incubator
Location: DC, DC
Time on Kiva: November 14, 2012 (47 months)
Total loans: $0
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee