Trustee: Joyce Opfermann
President - The Window Shoppe, Inc.
Bethel Park, PA
- What is your profession?
- President - The Window Shoppe, Inc.
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I have been a small business owner since 1995, and I fully understand the challenges associated with starting and running a successful operation. I would like so see more people have the opportunity to launch a business as well, and I realize the limitations of traditional financing.
- Tell us about your profession or other relevant background.
- I own The Window Shoppe, Inc., and Window Shoppe Installations. We provide the Western PA region with unsurpassed expertise in custom windowcoverings. We service both residential and commercial accounts, working with the area's finest designers, builders and architects. In addition, we supply sales support and manufacturer certified installation of blinds, shades and shutters to national retailers, internet stores and specialty shops. We are a Hunter Douglas Dealer, as well as a Graber Dealer
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I would choose to endorse only people that I know well, and believe in their ability to execute a reasonable business plan. I would have to be confident in the the necessity of the loan, and agree with the purpose as well.
About Joyce Opfermann
All Loans for this Trustee