Trustee: Microbusiness Advancement Center
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Our agency services start up small businesses and small businesses in growth phases. We do this through technical assistance, one on one business counseling and preparation for lending. The Kiva program is a natural extension of our work and ability to service our clients.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The Microbusiness Advancement Center (MAC) is a non-profit organization that helps with the growth and development of small businesses by providing quality business consulting, training and financing advice. MAC assists clients throughout Southern Arizona with programs that include: ■Business Planning and Development ■Financial Management and Resources ■Technical Assistance for Loans
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We provide a needs assessment process for all entrepreneurs. When we feel the business is ready to receive the loan we will endorse. This may include viewing a business plan, financial projections and market analysis. If an entrepreneur completes the business planning program or works with a counselor to complete that process, they will be endorsed.
About Microbusiness Advancement Center
All Loans for this Trustee