- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Nairobi is home to tens of thousands of uprooted refugees and we aim to find lasting solutions for the most vulnerable.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- RefugePoint was founded in 2005 to provide lasting solutions for the world’s most vulnerable refugees. We work to fill the critical and unmet needs of people affected by war and conflict that have fallen through the cracks of humanitarian assistance, in particular women, children and urban refugees.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- As part of our assistance program, we do home visits and evaluate the financial health of the family, including the possibility of giving them food assistance. They also visit our medical clinic and talk to our Protection team. As such, our team has a well rounded view of the family and their suitability for a loan.