Trustee: Big Hill Entrepreneurial Fund
Bryn Mawr, PA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Our role is to promote borrowers that can make good use of Kiva Zip funds. Small business owners may face challenges regarding their business strategies. As a Trustee, we want to help borrowers showcase their strengths and potential.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The BHEF serves Greater Philadelphia Area small businesses. We aim to assist local business owners in order to improve community quality in the area.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We generally establish long-term relationships with potential borrowers. We want to help with capital access as well as business operations. We aim to know applicants well from working alongside business owners. Before preparing a loan application, we assess a borrower's ability to repay the loan with following due diligence: (1) Verify the applicant's income by relevant documents (e.g. bank statements, financial records, paystubs). (2) Estimate the applicant's household disposable income. (3) We will not file an application if an applicant has an active bankruptcy or any history of federal tax liens.
About Big Hill Entrepreneurial Fund
All Loans for this Trustee