Trustee: Justin Renfro
Program Manager at Kiva
San Francisco, CA
- What is your profession?
- Program Manager at Kiva
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I want to become a trustee because I feel strongly about helping those in my community that could benefit from the Kiva Zip program. I'm confident that we have a very strong model that can have a sizable impact for the entrepreneurs that we work with.
- Tell us about your profession or other relevant background.
- I started my career in San Francisco working at LinkedIn and am currently volunteering with Kiva on the US Zip team. I studied entrepreneurship at the University of Arizona and have been involved with a bunch of small ventures over the years.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I will endorse borrowers who have a solid business plan, strong character, and a specific use for a loan on Kiva. I understand the types of entrepreneurs and micro-businesses that are the right fit for Kiva, and will choose to endorse borrowers that fit a specific criteria.
About Justin Renfro
All Loans for this Trustee