Trustee: Allison Bliss
- What is your profession?
- Marketing Director
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To support worthy business owners get funding to grow their business.
- Tell us about your profession or other relevant background.
- Film, television, media producer, director, production management for 15 years on major hollywood feature films, tv shows, commercials, events, music, etc. Staff marketing director 2 corporations grown to success in record time. Marketing consultant for hundreds of organizations & companies mostly in SF Bay Area. Taught advanced marketing and currently still consult to Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center in SF, a leading non profit serving startups, incubator companies and microenterprises. Leadership positions at 3 local Chambers, Alumnae organization, Film Organizations and Lecturer/Presenter on marketing & communications to organizations ranging from architecture to career specialists.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Require extensive business assessment intake that I use for clients to evaluate company's marketing, management and financial status and growth model. Need to know owner personally for 10+ years. Prefer to have CEO or owner involved in community support or activities.
About Allison Bliss
All Loans for this Trustee