Trustee: Bad Girl Ventures - Cincinnati
Cincinnati , OH
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- A Bad Girl is a female entrepreneur that is bold, brave, and willing to take risks; she is passionate about being successful and changing the world. Bad Girl Ventures works to empower the Bad Girl in every female entrepreneur through business education and access to capital. The typical woman that comes through our program does not have a business education, has been turned down for traditional financing and is looking for funding. As a trustee we would open up another stream of potential financing for our Bad Girls.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Bad Girl Ventures, Inc. is dedicated to building and sustaining well-managed, profitable women owned businesses by providing female entrepreneurs with guidance, education, and access to capital.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Bad Girl Ventures will only endorse businesses that have fully participated in our nine week business course and produced all required deliverables. These include a completed business plan, 3 year financial projections, a completed SBA loan application, and homework targeted to the subject matter taught in each class.
About Bad Girl Ventures - Cincinnati
All Loans for this Trustee