- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I have owned and operated a small business for 7 years and I know how difficult it is to fully fund your business, especially when you are first getting started. I really like the Kiva model and I believe it can help give the borrowers that extra push that they need to begin, or to take their business to the next level.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Wildcard is a gift shop with a focus on handmade and local items. We work with many vendors (both local and national) to bring a wide selection of cards and gifts to Pittsburgh. We also serve as a place for crafters and artists to network, collaborate and learn more about the process of selling their work on a wholesale basis.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I would like to endorse borrowers I know on a professional and/or personal level. Ideally, the borrowers would be individuals (or groups of individuals) who I have worked with in the past as vendors. They would be those who understand the amount of time and effort needed to grow their business and would be willing to make the commitment needed.
All Loans for this Trustee