Trustee: Local Investment Networking Club of Orange County (LINC-OC)
Santa Ana, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To catalyze investment into local, sustainable food and agriculture businesses in and around Orange County, California.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To connect people directly to socially responsible investing, while educating and empowering them to bring their money back down to earth. We want to know the Slow Money entrepreneurs in our metro area on a first name basis, exploring human purpose in an otherwise impersonal economy. Our volunteer efforts center around this shared enjoyment of building community around real food and real places, while having real fun with real people! LINC-OC members have pledged to follow Slow Money Principles, found at http://slowmoney.org/principles.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We will select borrowers based upon their business plan and vision for improving our local sustainable food systems. Our due diligence may include, but is not limited to, sitting down and talking, visiting the place of business, reviewing business reports and practices, and generally getting to know one another.
About Local Investment Networking Club of Orange County (LINC-OC)
All Loans for this Trustee