Trustee: Second Look Capital, Inc.
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We have several borrowers that need capital. In 2009 we made a decision to stop lending and repay our investors. We still manage an active portfolio on a monthly basis. Several clients call with no source of capital.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The mission of CSI is to assist in the development of alternative funding models that facilitate business development and subsequent economic development opportunities. This mission is accomplished by providing access to entrepreneurial training, technical assistance and loan capital to those entrepreneurs that lack access to traditional resources.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Our primary referral will be of clients that have successfully borrowed from our fund and repaid the loan. Occasionally we receive calls from lenders that need an alternative source for capital. In those instances we will obtain any underwriting obtained by the bank or 3rd party service providers.
About Second Look Capital, Inc.
All Loans for this Trustee