Trustee: Coachella Valley Small Business Development Center
Palm Springs, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- The Coachella Valley Small Business Center (CVSBDC) provides expert one-on-one consulting and advising services, effective entrepreneur education, and access to capital for small business owners and entrepreneurs in the Coachella Valley. Along with our host, The Coachella Valley Economic Partnership (CVEP), we are committed to ensuring the economic viability of the region by guiding businesses to create and retain jobs, gain access to business capital as well as advocate for the small business community.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- The Coachella Valley Small Business Development Center provides practical assistance and quality services to small businesses. Through the administration of one-on-one consulting, business education, and supporting services, our clients can stabilize and grow their business, and contribute to the economic prosperity of the community.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Our Managing Director, Ezekiel Bonillas, is a former commercial lender and underwriter. Every client that is in need of funding is scrubbed through our process to ensure individuals and companies that are responsible, effective, and disciplined to receive our endorsement. We run through the process of checking an entrepreneurs industry background, personal and business credit history, debt-to-income ratios, financial projections and business plans. Only those that are committed to going through our endorsement process and have a solid business/industry background, solid character (credit history) and a feasible business model are endorsed.
About Coachella Valley Small Business Development Center
Trustee type: Public-Private Partnership, Non-profit
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Time on Kiva: June 7, 2012 (51 months)
Total loans: $10,000
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee