Trustee: The Edge Connection
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- Access to Capital is a huge barrier to many of the clients that we serve. We want to assist clients in finding other options for funding. That one loan can make all the difference in a client starting or expanding their business to the next level and creating a job for themselves and others.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- To promote economic self-sufficiency and self-determination through comprehensive entrepreneurial training targeting low-to moderate-income women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- The borrowers that we plan to endorse will be active business coaching and consultation clients. The recommendation for a loan will be based on a specific plan including a payback strategy. The recommendation will come from the business consultant who will continue to work with the client the duration of the loan until it is paid back. We will be looking to endorse clients that have demonstrated sales and active participation in our training, coaching and consultation programs.
About The Edge Connection
Trustee type: Micro Business Development Training Organization
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Time on Kiva: June 5, 2012 (51 months)
Total loans: $5,000
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee