Trustee: Central Valley Business Incubator
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- To further opportunities for CVBI clients to start and/or grow their businesses and ultimately make positive economic impacts.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Central Valley Business Incubator provides entrepreneurs and small businesses with high quality education, consulting, support for innovation, access to information and tools necessary to build successful sustainable businesses.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- All borrowers endorsed by the CVBI will be active clients of the organization who are receiving/have access to ongoing counseling and technical assistance regarding the operation and growth of their business. Criteria for borrower endorsement includes the strength/feasibility of the business concept, the owner's commitment and investment into the business, and the potential for loan repayment.
About Central Valley Business Incubator
Trustee type: Non-Profit Economic Development Organization
Location: Fresno, CA
Time on Kiva: June 4, 2012 (57 months)
Total loans: $0
Repaid in full: Not enough data
Defaulted: Not enough data
Repayment rate: Not enough data
All Loans for this Trustee