Trustee: Gumball Foundation
Los Angeles , CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We are hoping to create opportunities for capable individuals that have the ability to grow, but have limited access to funds.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- We aim to foster, support, and guide the next generation of creative social entrepreneurs, through an innovative program that seeks to make a positive impact on individuals and communities in need. We strive to instill in our students a sense of integrity, social responsibility, and respect for themselves and others while saving for their college education.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Our organization deals with established local small business owners. Most with a significant of community and social credibility. You must provide a copy of your fictitious business name filing (DBA form) You must provide two forms of identification or ITIN number. You must submit monthly cash flow for the last 12 months. You must be a trusted and established Gumball Foundation partner with social and community endorsement.
About Gumball Foundation
Trustee type: Education, Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship, Youth, Small Business, Corporate Partners
Location: Los Angeles , CA
Time on Kiva: November 27, 2013 (39 months)
Total loans: $10,000
Repayment rate: 85%
All Loans for this Trustee