Trustee: REAP (Richmond Entreprenuer's Assistance Program)
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- REAP works with individuals with and without disabilities; providing job and entrepreneur training. We have our own businesses and we are partnering with other businesses for our job training program, so we are in an excellent position to help aspiring entrepreneur's and small business owners.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- REAP's primary mission is to provide job training and employment for individuals with disabilities in an integrated environment.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- Relationship is key to us. Initially, we would like to be a Trustee for businesses that we partner with in some way. That could mean that our participants are currently training with them or may train with them in the future. Or it could mean that we become strategic partners; helping with marketing and other support. We would also look for a commitment to excellence; in product and customer service. And we'd look for companies that are striving to make a difference; to serve in some specific way. We would also look for a solid business plan and the skills needed to implement that plan We see our role as one of support. At REAP, largely through volunteers, we have a network of incredibly talented and generous business people who are willing to assist new and aspiring business owners.
About REAP (Richmond Entreprenuer's Assistance Program)
All Loans for this Trustee