Trustee: Pacific Community Ventures
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- I want to support the businesses in our network in getting a loan through KivaZip. We have a great partnership and mutually beneficial referrals.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- With a belief that helping entrepreneurs grow businesses that are located in and/or hire from lower-income areas is one of the strongest forms of community and economic development, Pacific Community Ventures’ mission is to build responsible small businesses to create jobs and opportunities in low- and moderate-income (LMI) communities.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- I will only endorse borrowers that are actively receiving business advising services at Pacific Community Ventures. This will ensure that we have had an ongoing relationship with the individual to have a read on their character and that they have a viable business and business need. Our advising will also then help protect the Kiva lenders because our advisors will help ensure that the business is successful and deploying the capital responsibly.
About Pacific Community Ventures
All Loans for this Trustee