Trustee: Pacific Community Ventures
San Francisco, CA
- Why are you interested in becoming a Trustee?
- We want to support the small businesses in our network in getting loans through Kiva so they can grow and create good jobs for working people.
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Pacific Community Ventures is a nonprofit that engages small businesses, investors, and policymakers to build an economy that works for everyone. We achieve our mission by providing small businesses with access to the capital and mentorship they need to grow and create quality jobs for working people, and by working with impact investors to help define, measure, and communicate the social outcomes of their investments to drive even more investment in underserved communities.
Borrower Due Diligence
- How will you decide who to endorse as a borrower? What due diligence will you conduct?
- We’ll endorse borrowers anywhere in America that have worked with our free small business advising service, BusinessAdvising.org. Companies in our program grow their revenues by 26% annually and add jobs at eleven times the national rate so we know they’re on the right path and are deploying their capital responsibly.
About Pacific Community Ventures
All Loans for this Trustee