Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $5,425 in 209 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 17 members have lent $5,425 in 197 loansToronto Canada Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Kiva and each other
- 12 members have lent $5,400 in 214 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008
- 11 members have lent $5,175 in 153 loansNew York Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2014We loan because: We have been blessed with more than we need, and would be thrilled to receive gifts that keep on giving.
- 6 members have lent $5,025 in 107 loansLouisville, KY Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $4,825 in 189 loansYarmouth, Maine Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: As we begin our life together, we hope our friends and family will join our Kiva Team.
- 13 members have lent $4,500 in 169 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 11 members have lent $4,475 in 179 loansCategory: Events Team since: Feb, 2010
- 9 members have lent $4,300 in 172 loansMendocino, California Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We want to celebrate our marriage by spreading the love! We have been fortunate to travel to many amazing places and know how far a small amount of money can go when delivered to the right hands...
- 1 members have lent $4,300 in 160 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to spread the joy and generosity we received at our wedding, and pay forward our good fortune.