Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 11 members have lent $5,050 in 148 loansNew York Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2014We loan because: We have been blessed with more than we need, and would be thrilled to receive gifts that keep on giving.
- 13 members have lent $5,050 in 200 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008
- 8 members have lent $4,800 in 184 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we've been given certain advantages that allowed us to pursue our dreams, and feel that everyone deserves a chance at success.
- 6 members have lent $4,775 in 102 loansLouisville, KY Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 11 members have lent $4,475 in 179 loansCategory: Events Team since: Feb, 2010
- 2 members have lent $4,450 in 135 loansCanada Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Instead of giving traditional favors at our wedding, we decided to make donations to charities which we believe in on behalf of our guests. We are grateful for what we have, and would like to use this opportunity to…
- 13 members have lent $4,275 in 160 loansWashington, DC Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 1 members have lent $4,075 in 153 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to spread the joy and generosity we received at our wedding, and pay forward our good fortune.
- 19 members have lent $4,050 in 146 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009
- 9 members have lent $4,000 in 160 loansMendocino, California Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We want to celebrate our marriage by spreading the love! We have been fortunate to travel to many amazing places and know how far a small amount of money can go when delivered to the right hands...