Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 14 members have lent $5,850 in 159 loansAustralia Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We love investing in people who are helping themselves
- 4 members have lent $5,825 in 74 loansSeattle, WA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We are blessed and thankful for all we have and Kiva empowers us to empower others.
- 19 members have lent $5,700 in 74 loansBoston, MA Category: Events Team since: May, 2012We loan because: We believe in the power of microfinance!
- 24 members have lent $5,350 in 189 loansIowa/Maine/London Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're happy to celebrate our wedding by introducing our families and friends to the exciting possibilities of microfinance.
- 11 members have lent $5,050 in 148 loansNew York Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2014We loan because: We have been blessed with more than we need, and would be thrilled to receive gifts that keep on giving.
- 13 members have lent $5,050 in 200 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008
- 2 members have lent $5,000 in 134 loansWainwright House, Rye NY Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: We'd love for this moment in our lives to help create a little lasting good in the world.
- 18 members have lent $5,000 in 180 loansToronto Canada Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Kiva and each other
- 4 members have lent $4,925 in 197 loansNYC/SF Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Everyone deserves an opportunity.