Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 10 members have lent $6,550 in 252 loansU.S.A. Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We are all linked through the love of June Herold and Heather Crombie from gathering at their 2010 marriage ceremony or joining them in spirit there. Instead of wedding gifts, H 'n J request that we, their friends…
- 8 members have lent $6,500 in 197 loansNew York Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: This team is a charity gift registry for Elizabeth and Kevin's wedding
- 2 members have lent $6,050 in 15 loansNew York, NY Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2011
- 14 members have lent $5,975 in 164 loansAustralia Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We love investing in people who are helping themselves
- 2 members have lent $5,850 in 161 loansWainwright House, Rye NY Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: We'd love for this moment in our lives to help create a little lasting good in the world.
- 4 members have lent $5,825 in 74 loansSeattle, WA Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: We are blessed and thankful for all we have and Kiva empowers us to empower others.
- 19 members have lent $5,775 in 77 loansBoston, MA Category: Events Team since: May, 2012We loan because: We believe in the power of microfinance!
- 4 members have lent $5,625 in 225 loansNYC/SF Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: Everyone deserves an opportunity.
- 24 members have lent $5,525 in 196 loansIowa/Maine/London Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We're happy to celebrate our wedding by introducing our families and friends to the exciting possibilities of microfinance.
- 2 members have lent $5,425 in 159 loansCanada Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Instead of giving traditional favors at our wedding, we decided to make donations to charities which we believe in on behalf of our guests. We are grateful for what we have, and would like to use this opportunity to…