Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 16 members have lent $8,175 in 313 loansGuangzhou, Hong Kong, Hawaii Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Emily has been a committed Kiva user for about a year and is dragging Stephen into the party. As global wanderers and non-homeowners, we don't have a need for lots of punch bowls or fine china. Giving our friends…
- 14 members have lent $7,900 in 212 loansCategory: Events Team since: Sep, 2013
- 23 members have lent $7,675 in 200 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We have so much already and want to help others.
- 11 members have lent $7,625 in 287 loansCategory: Events Team since: Jul, 2009
- 17 members have lent $7,425 in 213 loansBrisbane Category: Events Team since: May, 2011We loan because: Please celebrate our marriage by empowering people in the developing world to lift themselves out of poverty.
- 27 members have lent $7,400 in 222 loansAustralia Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2014We loan because: Marriage is not just about the wedding and we’d love for our big day to help create a little lasting good in the world.
- 8 members have lent $7,325 in 167 loansNew York, NY Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We feel that life has been generous to us, so rather than have wedding gifts for ourselves, we want to share with others who need it more.
- 6 members have lent $7,225 in 76 loansEugene Category: Events Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: Proven effective results.
- 18 members have lent $6,975 in 124 loansPlanet Earth Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We are celebrating Lori and Eran's wedding, by creating an ongoing "endowment" that will be used repeatedly as microfinance loans.
- 23 members have lent $6,925 in 204 loansBellevue, WA Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2012We loan because: We're excited to share the joy of our wedding with you, and maybe make the world a little bit better!