Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansMason City, IA Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to create better lives for themselves and their families.
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansHalifax, NS Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: We can make a meaningful difference in someone's life.
- 4 members have lent $25 in 1 loansWashington Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: As global citizens we believe in helping others from our community to better themselves, regardless of where they live! We also made all these loans on September 11th. As Americans we think that's a nice way to…
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansMinnesota, United States Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2010
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansChicago Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2010We loan because: Because we want to connect with people
- 2 members have lent $25 in 1 loansCategory: Events Team since: Nov, 2009
- 2 members have lent $0 in 0 loansPhiladelphia, PA Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2016We loan because: In appreciation for their wedding guests, Mary Kate and Dan have made three micro-loan donations through Kiva, a non-profit that facilitates lending to people in need. Click on the "Loans" tab to learn more…
- 1 members have lent $0 in 0 loansSuffolk UK Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: We have been blessed with plenty and although we love presents and appreciate them for ourselves we also strongly believe in Kiva's ethos and think that a great way to celebrate our nuptuails is giving to those…
- 1 members have lent $0 in 0 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: we Love
- 1 members have lent $0 in 0 loansGA, USA Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2016