Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $75 in 3 loansDenver, CO Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: we know what it's like to start a business from nothing and want to give others a chance at autonomy and a self-directed livelihood.
- 1 members have lent $50 in 2 loansCategory: Events Team since: Aug, 2016We loan because: We desire to celebrate our wedding by giving back to those who need it most.
Option #1: Join our team and donate on our behalf! To make a team loan, first click the "join team" button on the…
- 2 members have lent $50 in 2 loansPhiladelphia, PA Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2016We loan because: In appreciation for their wedding guests, Mary Kate and Dan have made three micro-loan donations through Kiva, a non-profit that facilitates lending to people in need. Click on the "Loans" tab to learn more…
- 4 members have lent $50 in 2 loansKansas City, MO Category: Families Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: We believe in a global community where a small act from us can provide people around the world the same opportunities that we have been given. We support those who strive for their goals and ambitions.
- 3 members have lent $50 in 2 loansSeattle, WA Category: Events Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: we are AWESOME!
- 2 members have lent $50 in 2 loansOttawa, Canada Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: ...because we can.
- 5 members have lent $50 in 2 loansPortland, Oregon Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We loan because we'd like to help others who are in need.
- 1 members have lent $50 in 2 loansAll over Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2010We loan because: It's a great way to honor our friends for their special day, by sharing our happiness and theirs with people around the world.
- 3 members have lent $50 in 2 loansUS Category: Events Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We'd like to use the occasion of our wedding to drive sustainable prosperity for others. Help us make a difference that has an immediate and lasting impact.
- 1 members have lent $50 in 2 loansGlobal Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: To commemorate the wedding of Jan Duhamel and Henry Fox on August 29, 2009.