Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2,033 members have funded $2,461,045 in loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 178 members have funded $177,725 in loansFinland Category: Clubs Team since: Feb, 2009
- 26 members have funded $80,750 in loansCanada, Finland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.
- 55 members have funded $62,350 in loansFinland Category: Businesses Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: Maksamme velkaa
- 2 members have funded $30,100 in loansHelsinki, Finland Category: Friends Team since: Feb, 2014
- 11 members have funded $27,800 in loansHelsinki Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We think this is a great initiative from Dermalogica. We really want to help women around the world. It is an excellent way to help women help themselves through entrepreneurship.
- 21 members have funded $24,450 in loansHelsingfors / Helsinki, Finland Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: “Nej, detta är den fasta jag vill ha: Lossa orättfärdiga bojor, lös okets band, släpp de förtryckta fria, bryt sönder alla ok, ja, dela ditt bröd åt den hungrige skaffa de fattiga och hemlösa en boning, kläd den nakne…
- 29 members have funded $15,850 in loansTurku, Finland, and all over the world Category: Businesses Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We believe in what microfinance can do to give people an opportunity to earn a decent living.
- 27 members have funded $13,325 in loansFinland Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We connect the students, staff and alumni of Aalto University to support change for a better world.
- 24 members have funded $12,275 in loansFinland Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: On se vaan niin hieanoo!