Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 8 members have lent $575 in 23 loansEverywhere Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: We love Armenia
- 2 members have lent $450 in 17 loansCategory: Local Area Team since: Dec, 2016We loan because: For over a century, Armenia and the Armenians, a secular country, people, culture and religion face a series of complications, aggravated by the collapse of the Soviet Union and subsequent state of war or political…
- 17 members have lent $100 in 4 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: Miscellaneous collection of more or less useful monthly statistics (and raw material for other figures), updated on the first and the 15th day of the month at about 12 am Kiva time
Latest update June 15, 2017…
- 2 members have lent $50 in 2 loansWorld Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2014We loan because: Be it in Armenia, Honduras or in any other country, we will always struggle to support this endangered specie :-)
- 1 members have lent $0 in 0 loansLoma Linda, California Category: Families Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime.