Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,380 members have lent $1,718,425 in 58,668 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,939 members have lent $1,573,225 in 59,631 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 3 members have lent $1,537,550 in 6,777 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016
- 1,102 members have lent $1,507,000 in 55,721 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 84 members have lent $1,430,675 in 2,058 loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.
- 726 members have lent $1,376,200 in 49,806 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 872 members have lent $1,319,475 in 35,111 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,051 members have lent $1,293,075 in 37,965 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 116 members have lent $1,276,800 in 51,041 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 115 members have lent $1,225,250 in 9,305 loansIowa City, IA Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We are Hawkeyes, and we care!