Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,437 members have lent $1,800,725 in 60,898 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,957 members have lent $1,619,475 in 61,348 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 3 members have lent $1,537,550 in 6,777 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016
- 1,116 members have lent $1,519,450 in 56,188 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 87 members have lent $1,477,725 in 2,081 loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.
- 735 members have lent $1,433,025 in 51,919 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 126 members have lent $1,423,550 in 56,910 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 121 members have lent $1,371,300 in 11,166 loansIowa City, IA Category: Alumni Groups Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We are Hawkeyes, and we care!
- 879 members have lent $1,356,550 in 36,402 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 13,783 members have lent $1,344,550 in 31,372 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: Pearson’s purpose is to help people make progress in their lives through learning. Social impact lies at the heart of who we are as a business. That is why we have teamed up with Kiva to give all of our 35,000 employees…