Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,339 members have lent $1,651,425 in 56,728 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,918 members have lent $1,529,925 in 58,047 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,095 members have lent $1,498,350 in 55,391 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 721 members have lent $1,327,775 in 47,978 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 76 members have lent $1,305,750 in 1,986 loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.
- 860 members have lent $1,288,325 in 33,898 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,041 members have lent $1,274,150 in 37,304 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 107 members have lent $1,143,225 in 45,699 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 371 members have lent $1,123,250 in 42,734 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 937 members have lent $1,116,525 in 38,035 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.