Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,342 members have lent $1,660,750 in 56,901 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,919 members have lent $1,532,975 in 58,168 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,096 members have lent $1,498,875 in 55,411 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 720 members have lent $1,332,825 in 48,167 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 76 members have lent $1,305,750 in 1,986 loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.
- 862 members have lent $1,289,375 in 33,938 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 1,042 members have lent $1,275,350 in 37,349 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 108 members have lent $1,164,800 in 46,562 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 372 members have lent $1,124,525 in 42,778 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 937 members have lent $1,119,500 in 38,137 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.