Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,353 members have lent $1,676,725 in 57,473 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,930 members have lent $1,545,125 in 58,624 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,101 members have lent $1,502,275 in 55,542 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 77 members have lent $1,374,950 in 2,029 loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.
- 722 members have lent $1,346,825 in 48,690 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 867 members have lent $1,301,825 in 34,427 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 3 members have lent $1,287,550 in 5,355 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016
- 1,049 members have lent $1,279,950 in 37,518 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 110 members have lent $1,193,075 in 47,693 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 13,109 members have lent $1,135,275 in 26,818 loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: Pearson’s purpose is to help people make progress in their lives through learning. Social impact lies at the heart of who we are as a business. That is why we have teamed up with Kiva to give all of our 40,000 employees…