Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,320 members have lent $1,633,125 in 56,145 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,916 members have lent $1,516,775 in 57,533 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,091 members have lent $1,495,100 in 55,264 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 715 members have lent $1,311,650 in 47,366 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 1,040 members have lent $1,266,475 in 37,048 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 857 members have lent $1,263,400 in 32,911 loansNew Zealand Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Because Kiwis know what it is to pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
- 75 members have lent $1,261,500 in 1,947 loansAustin, TX Category: Common Interest Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We believe there is a better way. Because these loans change OUR lives. Because when we are not moving forward, we risk falling backwards. Because poor people are the world's safest investment. Because.
- 370 members have lent $1,118,325 in 42,563 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 101 members have lent $1,116,775 in 44,641 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 934 members have lent $1,100,250 in 37,408 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.