Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 4,934 members have lent $2,726,350 in 96,749 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We understand that our combined efforts through Kiva will help make this world a much better place!
- 2,554 members have lent $2,686,125 in 79,493 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave
- 2,074 members have lent $2,665,150 in 92,502 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 3,019 members have lent $2,379,025 in 79,451 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 354 members have lent $2,353,375 in 5,115 loansBoston, MA Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,139 members have lent $2,239,550 in 85,870 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 546 members have lent $2,046,150 in 15,678 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 3,646 members have lent $1,969,300 in 57,630 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 2,052 members have lent $1,846,600 in 62,991 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…
- 1,603 members have lent $1,789,500 in 61,826 loansSweden Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008