Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2,584 members have lent $2,792,200 in 82,603 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave
- 2,106 members have lent $2,777,500 in 95,610 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 4,957 members have lent $2,774,025 in 98,461 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We understand that our combined efforts through Kiva will help make this world a much better place!
- 3,038 members have lent $2,467,550 in 82,096 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 370 members have lent $2,464,200 in 5,461 loansBoston, MA Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,151 members have lent $2,313,975 in 88,795 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: France is a wonderful country to live in. why not making life easier everywhere ?
- 3,694 members have lent $2,081,450 in 59,905 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 554 members have lent $2,059,725 in 16,162 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 2,097 members have lent $1,967,025 in 66,977 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…
- 4,493 members have lent $1,856,575 in 62,742 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.