Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2,534 members have lent $2,593,225 in 76,943 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave
- 659 members have lent $2,570,675 in 42,004 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 2,049 members have lent $2,565,825 in 89,510 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 2,992 members have lent $2,315,600 in 77,583 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 340 members have lent $2,235,800 in 4,866 loansBoston, MA Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,132 members have lent $2,184,800 in 83,763 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 543 members have lent $2,031,000 in 15,179 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 3,606 members have lent $1,873,350 in 55,464 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,576 members have lent $1,749,225 in 60,379 loansSweden Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 2,020 members have lent $1,747,750 in 59,806 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…