Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2,003 members have lent $2,394,475 in 84,176 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 610 members have lent $2,251,350 in 37,523 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 2,947 members have lent $2,211,175 in 74,164 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 1,104 members have lent $2,089,975 in 80,113 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 64,435 members have lent $2,079,700 in 82,646 loansPalo Alto, California Category: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016We loan because: This is a unique opportunity for HPE employees globally to actively participate in driving Living Progress by supporting thousands of entrepreneurs around the world who need access to capital to start or grow their…
- 317 members have lent $1,997,475 in 4,321 loansBoston, MA Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Aug, 2008
- 521 members have lent $1,996,675 in 13,939 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 3,493 members have lent $1,714,775 in 51,448 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,549 members have lent $1,674,425 in 57,648 loansSweden Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,938 members have lent $1,579,625 in 54,040 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…