Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 2,601 members have lent $2,870,575 in 84,167 loansIndians and India Lovers Worldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "What we should aim at is the creation of people power, which is opposed to the power of violence and is different from the coercive power of state." - Vinoba Bhave
- 2,118 members have lent $2,826,950 in 97,229 loansGermany Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Showing interest in the life of others and giving a helping hand if needed is important.
- 4,964 members have lent $2,805,200 in 99,545 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We understand that our combined efforts through Kiva will help make this world a much better place!
- 3,048 members have lent $2,521,350 in 83,247 loansNew York City Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: New York is full of entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to alleviate themselves out of poverty.
- 375 members have lent $2,517,575 in 5,639 loansBoston, MA Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Aug, 2008
- 1,161 members have lent $2,355,175 in 90,414 loansFrance Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: France is a wonderful country to live in. why not making life easier everywhere ?
- 3,714 members have lent $2,177,725 in 61,277 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 3 members have lent $2,150,000 in 10,166 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Feb, 2016
- 556 members have lent $2,064,425 in 16,340 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Baha'u'llah told us to "Be generous in prosperity, and thankful in adversity. Be worthy of the trust of thy neighbor, and look upon him with a bright and friendly face. Be a treasure to the poor, an…
- 2,115 members have lent $2,049,000 in 69,610 loansDunya Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: 002.271 Yusuf Ali Translation:
If ye disclose (acts of) charity, even so it is well, but if ye conceal them, and make them reach those (really) in need, that is best for you: It will remove from you some of your…