Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 289 members have lent $3,459,500 in 23,358 loansPittsburgh Category: Colleges/Universities Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We want to help people help themselves.
- 294 members have lent $3,418,625 in 9,351 loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: May, 2014We loan because: we want to bring lenders from different teams together and show some Kiva love to loans have so far been overlooked. We want to help get them funded by organizing a Flash Mob to these loans.
- 2,079 members have lent $3,371,000 in 103,505 loansGlobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We care about people striving to enhance their self-sufficiency and wish to support their entrepreneurial endeavors. It just takes one small step by each of us lending on Kiva. Together we can make it easier for hard…
- 4,710 members have lent $3,343,950 in 117,075 loansEarth Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: "Thou shalt share, that none may seek without funding."
- 1 members have lent $3,334,400 in 133,376 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: May, 2010We loan because: we believe that empowering people to help themselves is the path to true and lasting prosperity.
- 2,142 members have lent $3,266,500 in 103,110 loansAnywhere Category: Common Interest Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We hate to see loans being left unfunded on
Kiva. Although most of these loans are
pre-funded by the Field Partners, the Field
Partners lose out on the capital if a loan
- 1,547 members have lent $3,106,275 in 34,347 loansCategory: Businesses Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: We are commited to creating a better world and making a positive difference. We strive to be socially responsible and contribute to the welfare and interests of the greater society in which we operate.
- 2,076 members have lent $3,013,925 in 103,337 loansWorldwide Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It is the right thing to do.
- 1,419 members have lent $2,971,500 in 97,964 loansNetherlands Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: het mensen helpt een zelfstandig bestaan op te bouwen.
- 686 members have lent $2,826,250 in 44,590 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.