Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 809 members have lent $1,062,275 in 37,266 loansWashington State Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Each of us has a responsibility to all of us.
- 934 members have lent $1,093,675 in 37,179 loansHere. Now. Category: Religious Congregations Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We water seeds of awakening.
- 1,041 members have lent $1,263,850 in 36,944 loansTexas Category: Local Area Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Texas does it bigger!
- 590 members have lent $950,725 in 35,886 loansDenmark Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of United Nations…
- 876 members have lent $970,775 in 35,103 loansJapan Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: we feel that we can help the world, one person at a time.
- 1,732 members have lent $943,975 in 33,946 loansThe World Category: Common Interest Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: By empowering girls and women in the fight for women's rights, poverty reduction, education and health promotion, we are helping to create a fairer and better world for everyone.
- 8,026 members have lent $889,700 in 33,808 loansMountain View, CA Category: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: It's not evil!
- 1,137 members have lent $959,825 in 33,523 loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We live in a well-to-do nation and want to help those less fortunate than ourselves
- 1,497 members have lent $1,004,625 in 33,426 loansAll Over The World Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we are a diverse group of people with diverse reasons for participating on Kiva.org, but with a unifying desire to alleviate poverty around the world through making microloans to the hard working poor.
- 573 members have lent $938,125 in 33,355 loansTaiwan Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We love the world!