Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,953 members have lent $1,603,725 in 60,742 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 4,408 members have lent $1,757,125 in 59,907 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 3,647 members have lent $1,971,375 in 57,688 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 1,111 members have lent $1,515,300 in 56,037 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 121 members have lent $1,350,875 in 54,003 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 1 members have lent $8,862,250 in 51,154 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 734 members have lent $1,408,775 in 51,039 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 694 members have lent $3,880,500 in 46,944 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 46,580 expired loans.
- 686 members have lent $2,824,850 in 44,563 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.
- 378 members have lent $1,167,350 in 44,378 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.