Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,919 members have lent $1,532,975 in 58,168 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 4,342 members have lent $1,660,850 in 56,905 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,096 members have lent $1,498,875 in 55,411 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 3,587 members have lent $1,851,650 in 54,752 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 720 members have lent $1,332,850 in 48,168 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 1 members have lent $7,970,875 in 46,854 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 108 members have lent $1,166,150 in 46,616 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 661 members have lent $3,852,800 in 46,019 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 41,568 expired loans.
- 372 members have lent $1,124,525 in 42,778 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 649 members have lent $2,508,825 in 41,327 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.