Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,273 members have lent $7,970,325 in 55,911 loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 4,302 members have lent $1,610,475 in 55,328 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,088 members have lent $1,490,100 in 55,076 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 3,549 members have lent $1,802,800 in 53,472 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 711 members have lent $1,286,025 in 46,466 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 644 members have lent $3,835,100 in 45,349 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 38,547 expired loans.
- 1 members have lent $7,280,300 in 43,286 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 95 members have lent $1,059,500 in 42,352 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 367 members have lent $1,097,100 in 41,721 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 630 members have lent $2,398,650 in 39,630 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.