Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,916 members have lent $1,516,775 in 57,533 loansFinland Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008
- 4,320 members have lent $1,633,050 in 56,142 loansglobal Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: empower a woman, change the world.
- 1,091 members have lent $1,495,100 in 55,264 loansWorldwide Category: Businesses Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: FITE believes that women and girls have the power to yield significant returns for themselves, their families and their communities. All they need is the opportunity to succeed. Direct a loan to a woman entrepreneur of…
- 3,567 members have lent $1,825,950 in 54,069 loansUSA Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We believe in the generosity of the human spirit that is still alive within Americans of all backgrounds.
- 715 members have lent $1,311,575 in 47,363 loansSwitzerland Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008
- 657 members have lent $3,846,575 in 45,795 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: Kiva's Open Market policy has distorted the balance between the loan supply and demand. This is bad for the field partners, borrowers and lenders, and especially bad for Kiva itself. 40,124 expired loans.
- 1 members have lent $7,646,050 in 45,162 loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 101 members have lent $1,116,700 in 44,638 loansNewport Beach, California Category: Businesses Team since: Apr, 2013We loan because: We want to give people a hand up, not a hand out, so that they can become self-sufficient and break the poverty cycle. That's the mission behind MissionBelt.com
- 370 members have lent $1,118,325 in 42,563 loansOKLAHOMA Category: Local Area Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Oklahomans are always willing to lend a hand to our neighbors as well as to total strangers.
- 640 members have lent $2,466,025 in 40,425 loansCategory: Common Interest Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to fight global poverty while earning miles.