Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 11 members have lent $16,625 in 641 loansSan Francisco Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2011
- 5 members have lent $16,075 in 226 loansFort Saskatchewan, Alberta Canada Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We know that small sacrifices for us can result in large dividends for others.
- 7 members have lent $15,325 in 159 loansSwitzerland Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 7 members have lent $14,900 in 586 loansSt. Paul, Minnesota Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We can.
- 63 members have lent $14,650 in 534 loansNewport Coast Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2009
- 2 members have lent $14,575 in 379 loansFrankfurt am Main, Germany Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care about creating a more peaceful and fair world for people of all nations, languages and cultures.
- 12 members have lent $14,475 in 578 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Kiva gives young people the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people around the world. When teachers incorporate Kiva into the curriculum students feel empowered, become more interested in their…
- 75 members have lent $14,375 in 425 loansWesthampton Beach, New York Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2012
- 7 members have lent $14,150 in 273 loansAberdeen, Scotland Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010We loan because: We care!
- 4 members have lent $14,150 in 560 loansSt Paul, MN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: To make a difference in someone's life.