Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 5 members have lent $26,250 in 269 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011
- 49 members have lent $25,500 in 857 loansBethlehem, PA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we are able to and we realize that our loans can have a large impact in helping end world poverty.
- 1,398 members have lent $24,475 in 755 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.
- 13 members have lent $24,325 in 925 loansSan Francisco Category: Schools Team since: Jun, 2011
- 6 members have lent $23,825 in 770 loansDelmar, New York, USA Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to make a positive impact on our planet and its people.
- 8 members have lent $23,425 in 568 loansSingapore Category: Schools Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Individually, we are one drop, Together we are the ocean" Ryunosuk Saturo
- 11 members have lent $22,300 in 335 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We want to give others the oppurtunities we have.
- 3 members have lent $22,250 in 888 loansAddison, TX Category: Schools Team since: May, 2015
- 94 members have lent $21,600 in 857 loansMidland, Michigan USA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: To share our good fortune and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and economic freedom throughout the world.
- 1 members have lent $20,325 in 334 loansSaint George, UT Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2015We loan because: We care.