Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1,249 members have lent $21,925 in 686 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.
- 8 members have lent $21,625 in 707 loansAjax, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 9 members have lent $21,025 in 519 loansSingapore Category: Schools Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Individually, we are one drop, Together we are the ocean" Ryunosuk Saturo
- 42 members have lent $19,375 in 762 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Mirembe Community College (MCC), located in Kampala, Uganda, was founded by Florence Kaluuba assisted by a group of counselors and teachers to address the causes and consequences of dropping out of school among pregnant…
- 5 members have lent $18,650 in 600 loansDelmar, New York, USA Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2011We loan because: We want to make a positive impact on our planet and its people.
- 20 members have lent $18,400 in 716 loansNew York City Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We care...
- 94 members have lent $18,275 in 724 loansMidland, Michigan USA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: To share our good fortune and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and economic freedom throughout the world.
- 1 members have lent $17,500 in 199 loansPerth, ON, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Feb, 2009
- 18 members have lent $16,875 in 669 loansMountain View, CA Category: Schools Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We want every Springer Student to learn that each of us can have a positive impact on the world.
- 5 members have lent $16,075 in 226 loansFort Saskatchewan, Alberta Canada Category: Schools Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We know that small sacrifices for us can result in large dividends for others.