Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 146 members have lent $39,775 in 570 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2015
- 1,414 members have lent $38,950 in 1,494 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Nov, 2015
- 9 members have lent $34,800 in 1,386 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010
- 13 members have lent $32,400 in 1,269 loansBurlington, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to provide business loans to entrepreneurs in developing countries for the sake of alleviating poverty
- 60 members have lent $31,425 in 869 loansShanghai, China Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Matthew 25:35-40
- 136 members have lent $28,975 in 258 loansConcord, MA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we humbly recognize the opportunities we have and we hope to help empower others around the world.
- 28 members have lent $28,650 in 1,042 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 31 members have lent $26,800 in 825 loansSt. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008
- 208 members have lent $25,825 in 736 loansSewickley, PA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: It is the right thing to do.
- 5 members have lent $25,725 in 265 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011