Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 13 members have lent $32,175 in 1,276 loansBangkok, Thailand Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2010
- 13 members have lent $30,175 in 1,182 loansBurlington, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to provide business loans to entrepreneurs in developing countries for the sake of alleviating poverty
- 136 members have lent $28,150 in 246 loansConcord, MA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we humbly recognize the opportunities we have and we hope to help empower others around the world.
- 9 members have lent $27,250 in 1,084 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010
- 31 members have lent $26,175 in 810 loansSt. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008
- 59 members have lent $25,375 in 648 loansShanghai, China Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Matthew 25:35-40
- 1,340 members have lent $24,450 in 754 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.
- 5 members have lent $23,750 in 249 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011
- 28 members have lent $23,625 in 846 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 48 members have lent $23,000 in 767 loansBethlehem, PA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we are able to and we realize that our loans can have a large impact in helping end world poverty.