Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 147 members have lent $39,775 in 570 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2015
- 1,414 members have lent $38,975 in 1,495 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Nov, 2015
- 10 members have lent $35,700 in 1,422 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010
- 13 members have lent $32,400 in 1,269 loansBurlington, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to provide business loans to entrepreneurs in developing countries for the sake of alleviating poverty
- 61 members have lent $32,100 in 893 loansShanghai, China Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Matthew 25:35-40
- 147 members have lent $31,000 in 288 loansConcord, MA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we humbly recognize the opportunities we have and we hope to help empower others around the world.
- 28 members have lent $28,650 in 1,042 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 8 members have lent $27,150 in 927 loansAjax, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 31 members have lent $26,825 in 826 loansSt. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008
- 208 members have lent $25,825 in 736 loansSewickley, PA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: It is the right thing to do.