Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 13 members have lent $33,475 in 1,328 loansBangkok, Thailand Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2010
- 9 members have lent $31,650 in 1,260 loansUpland, IN Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2010
- 13 members have lent $31,050 in 1,215 loansBurlington, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to provide business loans to entrepreneurs in developing countries for the sake of alleviating poverty
- 136 members have lent $28,300 in 252 loansConcord, MA Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: we humbly recognize the opportunities we have and we hope to help empower others around the world.
- 59 members have lent $27,675 in 724 loansShanghai, China Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Matthew 25:35-40
- 31 members have lent $26,525 in 818 loansSt. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA Category: Schools Team since: Dec, 2008
- 28 members have lent $25,700 in 927 loansMonmouth/Independence Category: Schools Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Students can lift people in poor countries out of poverty.
- 5 members have lent $25,100 in 258 loansCategory: Schools Team since: Jan, 2011
- 8 members have lent $24,700 in 829 loansAjax, Ontario, Canada Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009
- 1,340 members have lent $24,450 in 754 loansHayward, CA Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Moreau Catholic High School is founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross. We are dedicated to transforming students into responsible citizens of our global community.