Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 185 members have lent $105,175 in 567 loansLas Vegas, NV Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: As Margaret Mead said, we "never doubt that a small group of committed and dedicated people can change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."
- 41 members have lent $96,375 in 3,685 loansYarmouth, ME Category: Schools Team since: Aug, 2008
- 341 members have lent $96,150 in 3,164 loansHigh Schools Across the United States Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2008
- 35 members have lent $95,650 in 1,163 loansSan Diego California Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: We would like to help people to grow their businesses and to improve their communities. And just simply We care.
- 14 members have lent $54,475 in 1,953 loansSurrey BC Canada Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We loan because we can make a difference in the world.
- 300 members have lent $53,525 in 2,081 loansSanta Barbara, Calif., USA Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2012We loan because: We want to help people all around the world to help themselves.
- 43 members have lent $52,875 in 728 loansRedmond, WA Category: Schools Team since: Sep, 2009
- 47 members have lent $46,300 in 1,573 loansCyberspace Category: Schools Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan because we're convinced that through Kiva, kids can make a real difference in the world, too.
You don't have to have a checkbook to care, you know!
(But you do need a…
- 118 members have lent $41,050 in 501 loansAurora Colorado Category: Schools Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Human dignity transcends borders cultures and ethnic variation.
- 13 members have lent $39,800 in 1,581 loansBangkok, Thailand Category: Schools Team since: Jan, 2010