Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 140 members have lent $50,375 in 1,753 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 6 members have lent $47,675 in 1,132 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…
- 51 members have lent $44,700 in 813 loansEverywhere Category: Other Team since: May, 2013We loan because: We want to encourage producing and making
- 288 members have lent $44,475 in 1,409 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2010
- 15 members have lent $39,275 in 1,309 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think that the New Energy is the answer of the question of the poor.
- 14 members have lent $38,975 in 1,555 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: ...out of little acorns, giant oak trees grow!
- 96 members have lent $38,350 in 1,446 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan, because we can.
- 311 members have lent $36,000 in 1,066 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We care about the welfare of others and our goal is to help those who want to help themselves.
- 130 members have lent $35,200 in 1,057 loansIslamic Country Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2015We loan because: We loan to make a difference by helping our brothers and sisters all over the world.
- 31 members have lent $34,600 in 1,173 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: Bali is known as a paradise island to millions of tourists, but it has also a hidden dark side: inhuman suffering and even torturing of mentally ill people!
Bali has a population of almost 4 million…