Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 12 members have lent $48,700 in 1,825 loansSweden Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We belive that a more equal world will be better and safer for all of us.
- 6 members have lent $45,200 in 1,033 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…
- 50 members have lent $43,725 in 785 loansEverywhere Category: Other Team since: May, 2013We loan because: We want to encourage producing and making
- 265 members have lent $40,875 in 1,308 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2010
- 39 members have lent $38,900 in 1,299 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We think that the New Energy is the answer of the question of the poor.
- 95 members have lent $37,575 in 1,418 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We loan, because we can.
- 310 members have lent $35,650 in 1,054 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2012We loan because: We care about the welfare of others and our goal is to help those who want to help themselves.
- 29 members have lent $34,300 in 1,162 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: Bali is known as a paradise island to millions of tourists, but it has also a hidden dark side: inhuman suffering and even torturing of mentally ill people!
Bali has a population of almost 4 million…
- 14 members have lent $31,250 in 1,246 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: ...out of little acorns, giant oak trees grow!
- 54 members have lent $30,375 in 1,104 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Creemos en la gente