Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 101 members have lent $64,250 in 2,552 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…
- 397 members have lent $64,025 in 1,951 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 145 members have lent $58,600 in 2,090 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 19 members have lent $56,775 in 2,262 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2012We loan because: 1. It’s a great name.
2. Why not?
- 3 members have lent $54,800 in 1,233 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 2 members have lent $53,725 in 2,147 loansEarth Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: Think positive!
- 65 members have lent $51,275 in 1,958 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 12 members have lent $50,450 in 1,895 loansSweden Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We belive that a more equal world will be better and safer for all of us.
- 23 members have lent $49,850 in 1,827 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 140 members have lent $49,825 in 1,731 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.