Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 141 members have lent $53,575 in 1,901 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 3 members have lent $53,450 in 1,179 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 398 members have lent $50,625 in 1,654 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 64 members have lent $49,150 in 1,875 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 18 members have lent $47,775 in 1,902 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2012We loan because: 1. It’s a great name.
2. Why not?
- 140 members have lent $47,050 in 1,622 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 22 members have lent $46,075 in 1,696 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 80 members have lent $44,275 in 1,376 loansEl Mundo Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009
- 95 members have lent $43,375 in 1,661 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: We want to help people all over the world do the impossible.
- 6 members have lent $40,950 in 863 loansVancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: microcredit has proven itself one of the best ways to support economic and social justice on a sustainable scale and where it matters - in the community. We are so impressed with Kiva's approach and successes so…