Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 142 members have lent $55,050 in 1,959 loansNorth America Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We want to get bicycles to people who have no method of transportation other than walking.
- 397 members have lent $53,925 in 1,746 loansChicago, IL Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2010
- 3 members have lent $53,850 in 1,195 loansDuisburg, Germany Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2010
- 18 members have lent $50,200 in 1,999 loansCategory: Other Team since: May, 2012We loan because: 1. It’s a great name.
2. Why not?
- 63 members have lent $49,550 in 1,891 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We see all of humanity as one giant community regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, religious beliefs, economical or other barriers and it is a large part of our upbringing and culture to help when we can.
- 140 members have lent $47,500 in 1,640 loansCategory: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Shift Happens, and we want to be the change we want to see.
- 22 members have lent $47,250 in 1,740 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Make the world a better place
- 81 members have lent $45,975 in 1,436 loansEl Mundo Category: Other Team since: Feb, 2009
- 95 members have lent $44,200 in 1,691 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2011We loan because: We want to help people all over the world do the impossible.
- 9 members have lent $43,250 in 1,607 loansSweden Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2012We loan because: We belive that a more equal world will be better and safer for all of us.