Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 83 members have lent $90,550 in 3,479 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 42 members have lent $90,050 in 3,382 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: It's not like we have girls to spend the money on.
- 50 members have lent $85,375 in 2,328 loansIssaquah, WA Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We can.
- 125 members have lent $82,675 in 3,197 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2009
- 73 members have lent $71,975 in 2,543 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 94 members have lent $71,075 in 2,248 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 67 members have lent $70,875 in 2,548 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 69 members have lent $62,675 in 1,746 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 14 members have lent $60,575 in 1,323 loansBerlin Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: Es gab ein Versprechen... Hier ist die Möglichkeit die Entwicklung dieses Versprechens zu verfolgen und -ganz wichtig- selber mitzumachen!
- 98 members have lent $57,200 in 2,276 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…