Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 42 members have lent $90,050 in 3,382 loansThe Internet Category: Other Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: It's not like we have girls to spend the money on.
- 82 members have lent $89,675 in 3,445 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We prefer to loan where the need is greatest, where our loans will do the most good & have the greatest impact.
- 125 members have lent $82,325 in 3,184 loansCategory: Other Team since: Jul, 2009
- 50 members have lent $81,850 in 2,187 loansIssaquah, WA Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We can.
- 67 members have lent $70,825 in 2,546 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009
- 73 members have lent $70,575 in 2,491 loansBavaria - Upper franconia Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: we think that Kiva is a great idea! It is so easy to help other people! Lending is much better than donation!
- 94 members have lent $70,225 in 2,214 loansLos Angeles Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We believe that empowerment through entrepeneurship is the most powerful form of change possible. It elevates families and communities at all levels, promotes equality of opportunity, and gives hope through…
- 69 members have lent $62,550 in 1,741 loansNorway Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2008
- 14 members have lent $60,000 in 1,302 loansBerlin Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2012We loan because: Es gab ein Versprechen... Hier ist die Möglichkeit die Entwicklung dieses Versprechens zu verfolgen und -ganz wichtig- selber mitzumachen!
- 99 members have lent $56,775 in 2,259 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: "THE FACT IS WOMEN HAVE BEEN TRAPPED. Reproduction is used, consciously or not, as a means to control women, to limit their options and to make them subordinate to men. In many societies a serious approach to…