Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 36 members have lent $225,800 in 8,796 loansWorldwide Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We love to share loans with our friends!!
- 120 members have lent $210,175 in 8,225 loansUSA Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We love to make changes.
- 57 members have lent $193,825 in 7,601 loansSTOP THE WARS Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008
- 16 members have lent $166,050 in 6,621 loansSydney, Australia Category: Other Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: The best way to improve the lives of people is to assist them to grow their own sustainable businesses.
- 22 members have lent $139,400 in 5,025 loansthe Great Oceans Category: Other Team since: May, 2009We loan because: Trade instead of aid...
- 52 members have lent $136,075 in 4,355 loansIssaquah, WA Category: Other Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: We can.
- 49 members have lent $128,600 in 4,826 loansGlobal Category: Other Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: This will help to build and create wealth for those who have the initiative to do so.
- 107 members have lent $128,000 in 4,760 loansThe World Category: Other Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: As an international culture group, we know quite intimately the reality of our global interconnectedness. We are brothers and sisters, and we are one another’s keepers. Some of us are in need of a loan, and some of us…
- 1 members have lent $123,800 in 4,915 loansCategory: Other Team since: Sep, 2008
- 44 members have lent $122,600 in 4,780 loansTanzania Category: Other Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: Stop the slaughtering of albinos in Tanzania and the sinister trade of their body parts for use in witchcraft rituals.
Albinism is a genetically inherited disorder. Sufferers are afflicted by an absence…