Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 5 members have lent $14,225 in 553 loansUSA Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: We want to help others realize their dreams by giving them the opportunity to help themselves.
- 7 members have lent $13,525 in 449 loansUtah, United States Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We loan in memory of Makenzie Lynn Terry. An angel that spent too short of time here on earth. We hope to improve other peoples lives as she improved ours.
- 18 members have lent $13,125 in 508 loansAuburn, Maine, USA Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008
- 7 members have lent $13,075 in 499 loansOregon Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we want everyone to see tomorrow's possibilities
- 9 members have lent $12,775 in 292 loansMemmingen Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2011We loan because: It's good to support people to live on their own.
- 4 members have lent $12,475 in 489 loansUSA Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: We are fortunate enough to be able to loan in the loving memory of one hell of a Daughter, Sister, Mother, Aunt and Friend. May your memory always linger in the spot light of happiness.
- 7 members have lent $12,000 in 480 loansGermany, Miesbach Category: Memorials Team since: Oct, 2013We loan because: In memory of my father, we want to continue his charity work.
Im Gedenken an meinen Vater wollen wir sein wohltätiges Wirken auf diesem Weg weiterführen.
- 10 members have lent $12,000 in 470 loansSan Francisco Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We care. We know that life is hard and lending a helping hand gives people hope and the courage to keep going.
- 16 members have lent $11,650 in 308 loansUK, Ireland, Canada. Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Joel loved life and achieved a huge amount in his 10 short years. Joel was greatly loved and is sorely missed by all who knew him. We want to remember him by helping others achieve their goals and change their lives…
- 20 members have lent $11,625 in 407 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: May, 2010