Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 79 members have lent $25,825 in 1,006 loansWorld Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: we help people help themselves.
- 12 members have lent $24,750 in 524 loansWe Are Everywhere Category: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We’d like to honor the memory of Kenny B, who was a lover of life, travel and all things auto. Kenny explored, without prejudice or judgment, the inner workings and outer boundaries of experience. This cause is in his…
- 16 members have lent $23,175 in 741 loansLeesburg Virginia Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2014We loan because: Ryan Muller was the embodiment of the entrepreneurial spirit. He believed that we could change the world through action; that each individual, with passion and determination could make a difference. Ryan lived these…
- 10 members have lent $22,450 in 854 loansUK Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: In memory of Neil Desai who tragically passed away from an undiagnosed heart condition on his 22nd birthday in 2008.
In 2006 before attending university Neil travelled the world. He played squash and…
- 27 members have lent $22,050 in 868 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: Federico believed that together we could build a better world. Kiva gives us a chance to honor his memory and continue to work towards his vision...
- 50 members have lent $19,325 in 656 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: We want to continue the passion that Chris had about his favorite Charity.
- 15 members have lent $18,225 in 714 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We believe empathy and compassion are the most rewarding part of being human.
- 23 members have lent $16,175 in 635 loansBelleville, Ontario Category: Memorials Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: we wish to fulfill John's dream of a greener planet where peace and freedom are rights and not options.
- 10 members have lent $15,675 in 626 loansHeaven Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2008
- 38 members have lent $15,125 in 560 loansWorld Wide Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: Change in the world can only happen one step at a time. We all can make that difference.