Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 53 members have lent $26,850 in 1,029 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 21 members have lent $26,275 in 1,029 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we'd like to honour the memory of Dick Adamson, an enthusiastic Kiva lender and beloved friend to many throughout the world:
- 37 members have lent $22,975 in 671 loansMinneapolis, Minnesota Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: Ben believed microfinance helped people help themselves. He dedicated his time and effort to building the Microfinance Alliance and educating people on ways they can get involved. He believed in sustainable ways to…
- 12 members have lent $22,750 in 475 loansWe Are Everywhere Category: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We’d like to honor the memory of Kenny B, who was a lover of life, travel and all things auto. Kenny explored, without prejudice or judgment, the inner workings and outer boundaries of experience. This cause is in his…
- 13 members have lent $22,550 in 876 loansCalifornia Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Nita taught us to share.
- 13 members have lent $22,425 in 299 loansPA Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Matthew supported Kiva and felt strongly about helping others.
- 9 members have lent $21,975 in 835 loansUK Category: Memorials Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: In memory of Neil Desai who tragically passed away from an undiagnosed heart condition on his 22nd birthday in 2008.
In 2006 before attending university Neil travelled the world. He played squash and…
- 81 members have lent $21,275 in 827 loansWorld Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: we help people help themselves.
- 5 members have lent $19,975 in 455 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: In fond memory of Eirene Lily Esi Egyirba Amissah (nee Nicholas).
- 9 members have lent $19,675 in 646 loansSan Francisco, CA; Worthington, OH Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: We remember Andy's short life by helping others in need.