Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 20 members have lent $30,275 in 1,176 loansHighland, Utah & Beyond Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We want the world to be a better place and give opportunites to those living in poverty a chance to improve their lives.
- 13 members have lent $29,375 in 410 loansPA Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Matthew supported Kiva and felt strongly about helping others.
- 21 members have lent $28,950 in 1,136 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we'd like to honour the memory of Dick Adamson, an enthusiastic Kiva lender and beloved friend to many throughout the world:
- 52 members have lent $28,050 in 1,076 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 13 members have lent $25,475 in 993 loansCalifornia Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Nita taught us to share.
- 5 members have lent $24,700 in 597 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: In fond memory of Eirene Lily Esi Egyirba Amissah (nee Nicholas).
- 37 members have lent $24,525 in 729 loansMinneapolis, Minnesota Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: Ben believed microfinance helped people help themselves. He dedicated his time and effort to building the Microfinance Alliance and educating people on ways they can get involved. He believed in sustainable ways to…
- 80 members have lent $24,475 in 953 loansWorld Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: we help people help themselves.
- 12 members have lent $24,050 in 506 loansWe Are Everywhere Category: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: We’d like to honor the memory of Kenny B, who was a lover of life, travel and all things auto. Kenny explored, without prejudice or judgment, the inner workings and outer boundaries of experience. This cause is in his…
- 5 members have lent $23,925 in 929 loansCharlotte Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We remember Jan and have pledged charity in his name