Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 16 members have lent $32,400 in 473 loansPA Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: Matthew supported Kiva and felt strongly about helping others.
- 20 members have lent $31,875 in 1,236 loansHighland, Utah & Beyond Category: Memorials Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: We want the world to be a better place and give opportunites to those living in poverty a chance to improve their lives.
- 21 members have lent $29,975 in 1,177 loansMelbourne, Australia Category: Memorials Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: we'd like to honour the memory of Dick Adamson, an enthusiastic Kiva lender and beloved friend to many throughout the world:
- 53 members have lent $28,800 in 1,106 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Memorials Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Dad wished to help people who desire to better their situations for themselves and their families but may not have the financial means to do so.
- 5 members have lent $28,175 in 1,095 loansCharlotte Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: We remember Jan and have pledged charity in his name
- 13 members have lent $26,350 in 1,028 loansCalifornia Category: Memorials Team since: Mar, 2009We loan because: Nita taught us to share.
- 5 members have lent $26,325 in 651 loansCategory: Memorials Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: In fond memory of Eirene Lily Esi Egyirba Amissah (nee Nicholas).
- 37 members have lent $25,800 in 769 loansMinneapolis, Minnesota Category: Memorials Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: Ben believed microfinance helped people help themselves. He dedicated his time and effort to building the Microfinance Alliance and educating people on ways they can get involved. He believed in sustainable ways to…
- 79 members have lent $25,500 in 993 loansWorld Category: Memorials Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: we help people help themselves.
- 9 members have lent $25,100 in 813 loansSan Francisco, CA; Worthington, OH Category: Memorials Team since: Nov, 2011We loan because: Andy was a worthy person, and we honor his short life by helping others in need.