Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 27 members have lent $41,225 in 1,634 loansAll Over Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We can, and we care.
- 131 members have lent $41,200 in 1,574 loansArizona Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We loan because we want others to have the opportunity to make a better life for themselves and those around them.
- 12 members have lent $39,450 in 514 loansAcross The Globe Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 10 members have lent $39,175 in 1,514 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009
- 3 members have lent $38,075 in 1,436 loansSan Francisco Category: Friends Team since: May, 2014
- 60 members have lent $37,525 in 1,490 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to extend a helping hand across the miles and across oceans. By helping others build or strengthen their businesses, we believe we also help families and communities.
- 8 members have lent $36,500 in 1,459 loansKorea Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: The Korean saga that is often referred to as the "Miracle on the Han River" was possible on the basis of the help from other countries. Now it is time to repay for it. As a Korean, we would like to share more…
- 17 members have lent $34,975 in 351 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Every single one of us realizes we had to depend on someone to give us a start, a hope, or a chance. Whether that help from our parents, family, neighbors, or friends we realized it is our turn to pass on the blessings…
- 11 members have lent $34,900 in 1,336 loansSnohomish and many more pockets of good Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We want to encourage more ripple effects of goodness to reach far and wide.
- 1 members have lent $34,000 in 1,258 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010