Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 34 members have lent $39,250 in 951 loansDubai, United Arab Emirates & world wide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: We want to help all regardless of religion, color or race
- 12 members have lent $38,850 in 490 loansAcross The Globe Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 10 members have lent $37,300 in 1,444 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009
- 60 members have lent $37,075 in 1,472 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: We want to extend a helping hand across the miles and across oceans. By helping others build or strengthen their businesses, we believe we also help families and communities.
- 26 members have lent $36,850 in 29 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2016We loan because: We want to support entrepreneurs in local LISC communities across the country. Small business success means stronger local economies, better jobs, and a better standard of living.
- 17 members have lent $34,875 in 350 loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2008We loan because: Every single one of us realizes we had to depend on someone to give us a start, a hope, or a chance. Whether that help from our parents, family, neighbors, or friends we realized it is our turn to pass on the blessings…
- 3 members have lent $34,850 in 1,307 loansSan Francisco Category: Friends Team since: May, 2014
- 1 members have lent $33,675 in 1,245 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010
- 8 members have lent $33,525 in 1,340 loansKorea Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2013We loan because: The Korean saga that is often referred to as the "Miracle on the Han River" was possible on the basis of the help from other countries. Now it is time to repay for it. As a Korean, we would like to share more…
- 11 members have lent $33,050 in 1,263 loansSnohomish and many more pockets of good Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: We want to encourage more ripple effects of goodness to reach far and wide.