Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 1 members have lent $48,400 in 1,290 loansSan Diego, California Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: we read a book, Half the Sky, which inspired us to support microfinancing for women.
- 4 members have lent $48,000 in 1,912 loansBracken Ridge, Queensland, Australia Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2011We loan because: we follow Jesus.
- 9 members have lent $46,000 in 1,836 loansItalia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Perchè aiutare è bello e non costa nulla, perchè anche gli altri sono parte di noi, perchè vogliamo condividere un po' di quello che abbiamo, perchè ci piace farlo!!!
- 16 members have lent $45,250 in 1,790 loansSingapore Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2009We loan because: Make a Difference to the Underpreviledged, Marginalized and Oppressed.
One Who Is Gracious To The Poor Lacks Nothing.
- 27 members have lent $45,125 in 1,788 loansLondon Category: Friends Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: We have quite a lot - others have not so much. It would therefore appear to be the right thing to do.
- 136 members have lent $44,425 in 1,664 loansNYC Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: The Million Dollar Project: If we get 2000 members, then at $25/member over 10 years with 19 re-loans we will invest $1,000,000 entrepreneurs in developing countries. Be a part of it!
- 28 members have lent $43,350 in 39 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2016We loan because: We want to support entrepreneurs in local LISC communities across the country. Small business success means stronger local economies, better jobs, and a better standard of living.
- 13 members have lent $42,700 in 1,609 loansBay Area, California, USA Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: alpacas are altruistic
- 2 members have lent $42,625 in 1,683 loansNew York, NY Category: Friends Team since: Feb, 2009We loan because: We believe in paying it forward.
- 35 members have lent $41,225 in 993 loansDubai, United Arab Emirates & world wide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: We want to help all regardless of religion, color or race