Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 20 members have lent $73,975 in 2,395 loansFinland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.
- 113 members have lent $67,200 in 2,455 loansQueenstown, New Zealand Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We like helping entrepreneurs around the world do great things for their families and their communities.
- 208 members have lent $62,225 in 2,345 loansInternational Category: Friends Team since: Sep, 2012We loan because: ... we know we can make the world of difference. We loan because we are called to it, heart and soul. We loan because there are others who are suffering, and we know we can help.
- 6 members have lent $57,825 in 2,287 loansSan Francisco Bay Area Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: To help make the world better
- 22 members have lent $53,575 in 2,120 loansmostly Norway and Denmark (or expats of the two) Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2010We loan because: We are lucky to live in one of the richest countries in the world and in a country where women have the freedom and opportunity to achieve virtually everything. We want to show solidarity with our sisters in the rest of…
- 66 members have lent $52,800 in 2,060 loansUnited States Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2009
- 30 members have lent $51,075 in 1,992 loansWorldWide Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: People can and want to be better economically. We believe this can be done by providing assistance to individuals who are driven to move away from poverty. We believe in Filipino Bayanihan !
- 32 members have lent $50,700 in 1,351 loansOjai, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jun, 2009
- 6 members have lent $50,300 in 1,964 loansAustralia Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2011We loan because: Others are in need and we have the ability to help so why don't we.
- 7 members have lent $49,750 in 1,036 loansSan francisco Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2014We loan because: we love to help those who have the desire and drive to make a better living