Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 79 members have lent $103,525 in 4,022 loansSweden Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we can!
- 314 members have lent $100,575 in 3,792 loansAll over the world Category: Friends Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne." -Marcus Aurelius
- 102 members have lent $98,750 in 2,883 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 28 members have lent $98,100 in 178 loansUK and beyond Category: Friends Team since: May, 2011We loan because: we want to help people to help themselves. I can help manage this system as I know you are all very busy people! :) I have had zero losses in several years and know wheres good to invest your funds. If you are nervous I…
- 7 members have lent $91,350 in 3,541 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2009
- 46 members have lent $90,250 in 3,595 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 163 members have lent $87,375 in 3,083 loansKilgoris, Kenya Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 7 members have lent $68,250 in 388 loansHolland Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 113 members have lent $62,325 in 2,265 loansQueenstown, New Zealand Category: Friends Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: We like helping entrepreneurs around the world do great things for their families and their communities.
- 5 members have lent $59,075 in 287 loansmilwaukee & autour du Monde Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2014We loan because: We are blessed with our lifes = Nous sommes benis avec nos vies. Thank you. Merci. John and Isabelle