Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 208 members have lent $115,575 in 4,304 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We'd like to make a difference.
- 7 members have lent $114,025 in 4,437 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2009
- 81 members have lent $112,200 in 4,366 loansSweden Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we can!
- 8 members have lent $105,525 in 473 loansAround the world & autour du Monde Category: Friends Team since: Mar, 2014We loan because: We are blessed with our lifes = Nous sommes benis avec nos vies. Thank you. Merci. John and Isabelle
- 175 members have lent $104,200 in 3,724 loansKilgoris, Kenya Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 103 members have lent $101,975 in 2,998 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 47 members have lent $99,750 in 3,975 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 30 members have lent $98,100 in 178 loansUK and beyond Category: Friends Team since: May, 2011We loan because: we want to help people to help themselves. I can help manage this system as I know you are all very busy people! :) I have had zero losses in several years and know wheres good to invest your funds. If you are nervous I…
- 6 members have lent $92,675 in 555 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 21 members have lent $80,050 in 2,580 loansFinland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.