Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 335 members have lent $125,125 in 4,705 loansAll over the world Category: Friends Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne." -Marcus Aurelius
- 299 members have lent $123,875 in 4,530 loansPennsylvania, USA Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We would like the opportunity to give back to the different countries and locations where we send travelers.
- 81 members have lent $121,325 in 4,727 loansSweden Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we can!
- 207 members have lent $118,675 in 4,425 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We'd like to make a difference.
- 179 members have lent $114,400 in 4,110 loansKilgoris, Kenya Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 47 members have lent $104,900 in 4,181 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 103 members have lent $103,500 in 3,057 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 6 members have lent $101,775 in 600 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 30 members have lent $98,125 in 179 loansUK and beyond Category: Friends Team since: May, 2011We loan because: we want to help people to help themselves. I can help manage this system as I know you are all very busy people! :) I have had zero losses in several years and know wheres good to invest your funds. If you are nervous I…
- 22 members have lent $94,175 in 2,989 loansCanada, Finland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.