Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 329 members have lent $120,000 in 4,510 loansAll over the world Category: Friends Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne." -Marcus Aurelius
- 297 members have lent $119,150 in 4,354 loansPennsylvania, USA Category: Friends Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: We would like the opportunity to give back to the different countries and locations where we send travelers.
- 209 members have lent $116,875 in 4,353 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Nov, 2009We loan because: We'd like to make a difference.
- 81 members have lent $115,525 in 4,496 loansSweden Category: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: we can!
- 175 members have lent $107,575 in 3,851 loansKilgoris, Kenya Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013
- 102 members have lent $102,425 in 3,016 loansFrom all over! Category: Friends Team since: Nov, 2008We loan because: we want to enable the individual. We encourage people's initiative and drive to help themselves.
- 47 members have lent $102,225 in 4,074 loansLos Angeles, CA Category: Friends Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: We believe that giving people the opportunity to make income is the most sustainable way to bring the masses out of poverty.
- 30 members have lent $98,100 in 178 loansUK and beyond Category: Friends Team since: May, 2011We loan because: we want to help people to help themselves. I can help manage this system as I know you are all very busy people! :) I have had zero losses in several years and know wheres good to invest your funds. If you are nervous I…
- 6 members have lent $93,675 in 559 loansCategory: Friends Team since: Dec, 2008
- 21 members have lent $87,500 in 2,789 loansCanada, Finland, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United States Category: Friends Team since: Jul, 2013We loan because: It's a great and sustainable way to help people who are less fortunate.