Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 9 members have lent $40,325 in 1,606 loansHong Kong Category: Families Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Christine would like to live in a better world.
- 13 members have lent $37,425 in 533 loansMassachusetts Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: "The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise." Luke 3:11
- 1 members have lent $34,475 in 660 loansRaleigh, USA Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 17 members have lent $33,425 in 903 loansPlanet Earth Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: We're all related in one big family. We might as well act like one.
- 4 members have lent $33,025 in 830 loansThe Netherlands, Doorn Category: Families Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We care
- 3 members have lent $31,925 in 1,087 loansCategory: Families Team since: Dec, 2009
- 22 members have lent $31,125 in 972 loansUSA,Ohio,New Mexico, Nevada, Florida ,California, Arizona, Iowa, New York, North Carolina, Maryland Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we believe that everyone deserves a chance to feel good about what they do----whether it is run a grocery store in Paraguay or have a construction business in Mexico---everyone deserves a chance to contribute to their…
- 8 members have lent $30,525 in 1,162 loansU.S.A. Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2011
- 31 members have lent $30,175 in 1,200 loansOttawa, Canada Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: There is a need.
- 2 members have lent $28,975 in 1,152 loansArizona Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2014