Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 9 members have lent $42,400 in 1,689 loansHong Kong Category: Families Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Christine would like to live in a better world.
- 13 members have lent $38,300 in 568 loansMassachusetts Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: "The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise." Luke 3:11
- 17 members have lent $36,350 in 982 loansPlanet Earth Category: Families Team since: Aug, 2013We loan because: We're all related in one big family. We might as well act like one.
- 1 members have lent $36,175 in 696 loansRaleigh, USA Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010
- 2 members have lent $34,475 in 1,372 loansArizona Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2014
- 4 members have lent $34,175 in 866 loansThe Netherlands, Doorn Category: Families Team since: Jun, 2010We loan because: We care
- 3 members have lent $33,775 in 1,151 loansCategory: Families Team since: Dec, 2009
- 24 members have lent $33,375 in 1,037 loansUSA,Ohio,New Mexico, Nevada, Florida ,California, Arizona, Iowa, New York, North Carolina, Maryland Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: we believe that everyone deserves a chance to feel good about what they do----whether it is run a grocery store in Paraguay or have a construction business in Mexico---everyone deserves a chance to contribute to their…
- 8 members have lent $32,675 in 1,248 loansU.S.A. Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2011
- 8 members have lent $32,550 in 1,164 loansUK Category: Families Team since: Jul, 2009