Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 48 members have lent $65,750 in 2,507 loansWorldwide Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008
- 13 members have lent $61,725 in 2,407 loansUS Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 34 members have lent $58,675 in 2,266 loansPittsburgh, PA. USA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
- 2 members have lent $48,675 in 496 loansStoke-on-Trent/Telengana, Los Angeles/ Andhra Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Gautama Siddhartha
- 17 members have lent $47,475 in 1,882 loansAll over the United States Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: it's a great way to encourage entrepreneurship and affect lives around the world.
- 4 members have lent $46,875 in 1,863 loansUSA Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2015We loan because: We want to change our world in a positive way!
- 6 members have lent $44,400 in 1,769 loansNew Jersey, USA Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We are lucky enough to be able to.
- 22 members have lent $43,675 in 595 loansAustralia Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We would like to share our good fortune
- 11 members have lent $42,100 in 1,673 loansLiverpool Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: ... we care
- 2 members have lent $41,875 in 1,657 loansRingerike Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We would like to help people who need to get a helping hand starting their own business and a work place. We would like to see local entrepreneurship and good ideas flourish.