Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 34 members have lent $58,225 in 2,248 loansPittsburgh, PA. USA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
- 13 members have lent $56,375 in 2,194 loansUS Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 3 members have lent $50,300 in 497 loansCategory: Families Team since: Nov, 2015We loan because: Everyone deserves support to help make their life and the lives of their family members better
- 17 members have lent $44,350 in 1,757 loansAll over the United States Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: it's a great way to encourage entrepreneurship and affect lives around the world.
- 2 members have lent $43,450 in 440 loansStoke-on-Trent/Telengana, Los Angeles/ Andhra Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Gautama Siddhartha
- 10 members have lent $40,325 in 1,606 loansHong Kong Category: Families Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Christine would like to live in a better world.
- 6 members have lent $39,450 in 1,571 loansNew Jersey, USA Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We are lucky enough to be able to.
- 22 members have lent $39,375 in 535 loansAustralia Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We would like to share our good fortune
- 11 members have lent $38,325 in 1,522 loansLiverpool Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: ... we care
- 2 members have lent $38,000 in 1,502 loansRingerike Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We would like to help people who need to get a helping hand starting their own business and a work place. We would like to see local entrepreneurship and good ideas flourish.