Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 50 members have lent $71,050 in 2,713 loansWorldwide Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008
- 13 members have lent $68,375 in 2,670 loansUS Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We can.
- 4 members have lent $66,700 in 2,655 loansUSA Category: Families Team since: Feb, 2015We loan because: We want to change our world in a positive way!
- 35 members have lent $59,175 in 2,286 loansPittsburgh, PA. USA Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2009We loan because: "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
- 2 members have lent $51,275 in 523 loansStoke-on-Trent/Telengana, Los Angeles/ Andhra Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2011We loan because: Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Gautama Siddhartha
- 17 members have lent $49,500 in 1,963 loansAll over the United States Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2009We loan because: it's a great way to encourage entrepreneurship and affect lives around the world.
- 6 members have lent $48,350 in 1,927 loansNew Jersey, USA Category: Families Team since: Apr, 2010We loan because: We are lucky enough to be able to.
- 23 members have lent $47,625 in 653 loansAustralia Category: Families Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We would like to share our good fortune
- 11 members have lent $44,775 in 1,780 loansLiverpool Category: Families Team since: Jan, 2010We loan because: ... we care
- 2 members have lent $44,750 in 1,766 loansRingerike Category: Families Team since: Dec, 2008We loan because: We would like to help people who need to get a helping hand starting their own business and a work place. We would like to see local entrepreneurship and good ideas flourish.