Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 21 members have lent $11,450 in 400 loansWorldwide Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: At a certain point in life, birthday presents are silly.
- 23 members have lent $11,325 in 368 loansBergen, Norge Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2011We loan because: Vi ønsker å bidra til bærekraftig utvikling og fattigdomsbekjempelse.
We want to contribute to sustainable development and poverty reduction
- 26 members have lent $11,175 in 401 loansAdelaide Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: Nadine doesn't need birthday presents
- 8 members have lent $11,100 in 41 loansDallas, TX Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2014We loan because: If you can bring people together for a good time, you ought to put them to good use.
- 44 members have lent $10,850 in 400 loansOttawa to Halifax Category: Events Team since: Mar, 2011We loan because: We want to make a difference, and believe that micro-loans are a great way to empower people and reduce poverty worldwide.
- 29 members have lent $10,275 in 385 loansToronto, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Jul, 2009We loan because: To celebrate my 40th birthday I wanted to do something different than just the usual party. I chose to support Kiva because it demonstrates the power of the individual to affect change.
- 10 members have lent $9,950 in 308 loansSan Francisco, CA Category: Events Team since: Dec, 2009
- 5 members have lent $9,775 in 276 loansAdelaide, South Australia Category: Events Team since: May, 2010We loan because: This is a great way to help disadvantaged people across the world - promoting empowerment and making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of individuals, families and communities.
- 43 members have lent $9,750 in 365 loansOttawa, ON, Canada Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: Because it helps people lift themselves out of poverty.
- 33 members have lent $8,825 in 323 loansSan Francisco Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: it is a great way to invest in the dreams of others.