Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 9 members have lent $17,575 in 689 loansLafayette, Colorado Category: Events Team since: Apr, 2009We loan because: It's a great opportunity to make a difference in the world.
- 4 members have lent $16,825 in 354 loansKristiansand, Norway Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: Our generous friends voted for lending to Kiva.
- 13 members have lent $16,250 in 243 loansCharlotte, NC Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2012We loan because: We're celebrating Ernest and Corinna's journey together
- 40 members have lent $15,975 in 550 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: This is a wonderful charity and would love the opportunity to do our bit to help alleviate poverty.
- 25 members have lent $15,175 in 577 loansIngolstadt, Germany Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe in entrepreneurship and strong people who take their lives into their own hands - If seed capital is the only missing piece to help somebody get started, we're more than happy to provide it!
- 2 members have lent $14,825 in 574 loansLondon Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: by taking on a debt a borrower develops confidence, motivation, and self respect. Outright gifts/aid fosters a dependent mindset which undermines personal development.
- 6 members have lent $14,275 in 557 loansThe Nordic countries Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: It is a small amount for us but a big amount for the entrepreneurs (BAF = The Birthday & Anniversary Foundation)
- 18 members have lent $12,200 in 341 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- 49 members have lent $12,000 in 463 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…
- 55 members have lent $11,550 in 413 loansAnywhere Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Bloggers uniting can make a huge impact!