Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 40 members have lent $15,150 in 519 loansHong Kong Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: This is a wonderful charity and would love the opportunity to do our bit to help alleviate poverty.
- 2 members have lent $14,800 in 573 loansLondon Category: Events Team since: Oct, 2009We loan because: by taking on a debt a borrower develops confidence, motivation, and self respect. Outright gifts/aid fosters a dependent mindset which undermines personal development.
- 13 members have lent $14,300 in 213 loansCharlotte, NC Category: Events Team since: Aug, 2012We loan because: We're celebrating Ernest and Corinna's journey together
- 25 members have lent $13,875 in 525 loansIngolstadt, Germany Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2009We loan because: We believe in entrepreneurship and strong people who take their lives into their own hands - If seed capital is the only missing piece to help somebody get started, we're more than happy to provide it!
- 4 members have lent $12,950 in 237 loansKristiansand, Norway Category: Events Team since: Jun, 2012We loan because: Our generous friends voted for lending to Kiva.
- 6 members have lent $12,950 in 504 loansThe Nordic countries Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2010We loan because: It is a small amount for us but a big amount for the entrepreneurs (BAF = The Birthday & Anniversary Foundation)
- 56 members have lent $11,200 in 401 loansAnywhere Category: Events Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: Bloggers uniting can make a huge impact!
- 18 members have lent $10,600 in 317 loansOrange County, California Category: Events Team since: May, 2009We loan because: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
- 21 members have lent $10,575 in 365 loansWorldwide Category: Events Team since: Nov, 2010We loan because: At a certain point in life, birthday presents are silly.
- 49 members have lent $10,175 in 390 loansBuenos Aires Category: Events Team since: Jan, 2013We loan because: 40YearsStartUp : We are celebrating the Ariel's birthday and we want to help others entrepreneurs
We are entrepreneurs so we want to support others around the world, and give them the opportunity to…